WELCOM TO OBLIVIONPK!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to obbypk fourms were u can don8 and buy/sell iteams

Barrows Guide!

ZzZ Zerker
    ZzZ Zerker

Barrows Guide! Empty Barrows Guide!

Post  ZzZ Zerker Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Welcome To my Barrows Guide!

Stats Suggested Below.

Attack 60-99.
    Strength 80-99.
    Defence - 1-99.
    Range - 80-99. (For Veracs)
    Prayer - 43.
    Mage - 1-99.

Inventory.

Prayer Potion - 6-8
    Attack Potion - 1
    Strength Potion - 2.
    Armour (Any Type)
    Spade (1)
    Range Armour for veracs
    and fill the rest with Sharks. (Can easily buy for about 600gp ea at shops)

(If you have no idea what the inventory is suppose to look like easily pm me in game and ask for what the inventory is suppose to look like for barrows and meet me ingame and i will show you what it looks like and if you need help with killing veracs I can help)

Ok teleport to Barrows (minigame Teleport for those of you who dont know) start at Barrows Brother kill him till death go to the Barrows Brother etc. till found Hidden Tunnel what prayer you need for the barrows brother BELOW!
    For veracs use your range armour dig summon him up than go up to the hill again go down again and summon him again theres 2 of them now now use range and attack him then hide behind the Veracs brother (Not the one your attacking the one that you dont attack) and he'll get stuck range him until death if run out of arrows run to him and pick them up (if you use melee to kill him, you cant get him stuck and he easily hits through prayer)

Dharoks - Protect from melee
    Guthans - Protect from melee
    Karils - Protect from Range
    Ahrims - Protect from magic attacks.
    Veracs - Get him stuck he can hit through prayer or kill him as fast as you can!